When we have worked out your objectives, designed you a high performing and technically optimised website you’ll need to concentrate your efforts on driving visitors to the website.
SEO, or search engine optimisation, is the practice of optimising your website and content to improve your visibility and ranking on search engine results pages (SERPs).
Google’s search algorithm, which is constantly evolving, is designed to provide the most relevant and useful results for a user’s query.
Here are some key factors that influence SEO on Google:
- Content: The quality, relevance, and originality of your content are critical to your SEO success. Google’s algorithm looks for content that is valuable and useful to users, so it’s important to create content that addresses their needs and interests.
- Keywords: Keywords are the terms and phrases that people use to search for information on Google. Incorporating relevant keywords into your content and meta tags can help Google understand what your website is about.
- Backlinks: Backlinks are links from other websites to your website. Google views backlinks as a signal that other websites consider your content to be valuable and authoritative. The quality and quantity of backlinks to your website can have a significant impact on your SEO ranking.
- User experience: Google wants to ensure that users have a positive experience on the websites they visit. This includes factors such as site speed, mobile-friendliness, and ease of navigation.
- Technical optimization: There are a number of technical factors that can impact your SEO ranking, such as your website’s URL structure, meta tags, and schema markup. Ensuring that your website is technically optimised can help Google understand and index your content more effectively.
It’s important to note that SEO is a complex and ongoing process, and there are many factors that can impact your ranking on Google. However, by focusing on the key factors outlined above and continually optimising your website and content, you can improve your visibility and attract more organic traffic to your site.