Looking to join a team of creatives for an exciting new adventure into digital? Well you’re in luck, we’re searching for a new account executive! We work with some wonderful clients all over the UK on a variety of projects from digital to creative and beyond.
What are we looking for?
Overall, to summarise, we’re looking for a friendly candidate who is self motivated and looking to be part of a team who is always striving to create something new. There’s a few key requirements whilst we’re on the subject:
- 1-2 years experience in a digital role
- A basic understanding of WordPress with a confidence to update a CMS
- An eye for detail and for the creative with the ability to articulate briefs and feedback to both clients and the in-house design/development teams
- A good level of communication
- A confidence to work with a range of clients and present proposals and key ideas back to the client on work you’ve carried out
What’s the day to day like?
It’s not all coffees and chats, here’s what else you’ll be getting up to:
- Starting at the beginning, you’ll be required to write proposals for prospective projects and take briefs to do so
- With clients, you’ll be the day to day point of contact with your designated clients, working with relevant team members with feedback
- Organisation is key; you’ll be leading projects from proposals through to design briefs, feedback and build. This requires a top level of organisation across the client and Adigi team to ensure websites are delivered on time and on brief – ensuring a happy client and a positive experience for everyone involved
- Be creative and think outside the box! We always want to hear your voice, encouraging open forums to give opinions and ideas – we always say we want projects to ‘be memorable’ and we always want your insight on how we can deliver that for clients
- With many clients, we take on the entire project, so branding is a key aspect that you’ll need to take a brief for and then work closely with the design team and client to hit the mark with their branding that will work both on and offline
- Building and maintaining relationships is key – our clients both new and current we almost want to over deliver for – always giving 100% and always making sure they’re happy with the work and service from us. Managing expectations with clear communication and understanding what the brief is is key.
- A basic level of photoshop would be great, but not mandatory, we can always sit and show you the ropes of anything you’ll need with this
- A good level of WordPress would be preferred, but again, we can help support you with this so that you’re able to maintain clients websites, write CMS guides and do easy updates to the websites.
- A self starter and self motivated – ultimately, we want you to be engaged with Adigi and wanting to take ownership of your own work. We want you to be happy at work and excited to take on projects and manage them through the entire process. The entire team will be there to support you, but we want you to be willing and able to confidently take on new challenges.
- Attention to detail – proofreading, checking content
- A knowledge of social media for both Adigi and clients to be able to discuss social campaigns for them
- An ability to write content for both Adigi and clients websites. Sometimes we content write entire sites, so it’s important you’re creative and willing to throw yourself in the deep end!
- On photography sessions, you will be expected to organise the photo and video shoot, liaising with clients on their requirements, then working with a photographer to plan how that’s possible with both the budget and time scales. Then, working through to plan shot lists, mood boards. On the day of the shoot, you’ll need to style and creative direct to ensure the client receives photography which fits and over exceeds the brief
- Have creative ideas to send email campaigns on behalf of Adigi and clients, working on template designs and content to engage with users
- Overall, you need an ambition to learn, to develop and grow skills
So what do we bring to the table?
We don’t want to go on about ourselves too much, you can read about our team on our website. But; we offer a competitive salary, team days out (when allowed) and a culture that wants to get the best out of the team whilst still having fun.
We’ve created some great work over the years, always striving to be memorable. Mustn’t brag, but we have worked on some wonderful campaigns and have a killer roster of clients that we really do work our socks off to create memorable and forward thinking work for. We want you to be part of that, from our creative team meetings to your individual responsibilities, we want you to slot into our team with ease.
A small but welcoming team, we want to give you the space to flourish and the support you’d expect from a close knit team.
We can’t wait to hear from you!