Our agency has worked on both B2B and B2C enterprise solutions for WordPress SaaS integrations. As an agency and the way we deploy WordPress allows it to be a highly extensible platform, and there are numerous Software as a Service (SaaS) integrations available to enhance the core of its functionality. We have listed a number of the common SaaS software integrations with WordPress we have undertaken on our clients behalf:
- Email Marketing: SaaS email marketing platforms like our partner Klaviyo, Mailchimp, ConvertKit, or Constant Contact offer WordPress plugins to integrate their services. These plugins allow you to build email lists, create and send newsletters, and track campaign performance directly from your WordPress dashboard. We have also made bespoke plugins for this for our clients
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Popular CRMs like Salesforce, HubSpot, and Zoho CRM offer WordPress integrations. These integrations enable you to capture leads, track customer interactions, and manage your sales pipeline within your WordPress environment. We are also a DEAR partner and have built a bespoke plugin for an integration for our client.
- Social Media Management: SaaS tools such as Hootsuite, Buffer, and Sprout Social offer WordPress integrations to streamline social media management. You can schedule and publish social media posts, monitor social media engagement, and analyse performance from your WordPress dashboard. We have made bespoke dashboards for clients to see data from social channels.
- Analytics and Tracking: Services like Google Analytics and Hotjar have WordPress plugins that allow you to easily add tracking codes and gather website analytics data. These plugins help you monitor visitor behaviour, track conversions, and gain insights into your website’s performance.
- E-commerce Platforms: If you’re running an online store with WordPress, you can integrate popular e-commerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, or BigCommerce. These integrations provide seamless connectivity between your WordPress site and the e-commerce platform, enabling you to manage products, inventory, and orders efficiently.
- Payment Gateways: SaaS payment gateway services such as PayPal, Stripe, and Braintree offer WordPress plugins for secure online transactions. These plugins allow you to integrate payment processing functionalities into your WordPress site, making it easier for customers to make purchases.
- Customer Support and Live Chat: SaaS tools like Intercom, Zendesk, and LiveChat offer WordPress integrations for customer support and live chat functionalities. These plugins enable you to provide real-time assistance, engage with visitors, and offer personalised support directly from your WordPress site.
There are more integrations we have done for our clients and projects we will happily share with you should you want to see more of our work. SaaS software integrations available for WordPress are continually growing. The WordPress plugin repository and the websites of the specific SaaS providers often have comprehensive lists of available integrations.
We understand that there may well be a need for bespoke work and this is where we can add real value to a project at an enterprise level. Please contact us to discuss your project with us.